Fionova Lyudmila Rimovna, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, dean of the faculty of computer engineering, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Korovina Lyudmila Vladimirovna, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. Product quality depends on the quality of documents accompanying its release. Before the implementation of automated control systems of any level it is necessary to optimize the document management system (DMS). Due to a lack of established DMS performance indicators, this process is very time-consuming. The purpose of this work is to theoretically substantiate an approach to analyzing and assessing the current state of DMS at enterprises and to develop an algorithm for documentation order analysis.
Materials and methods. DMS optimization should start with documentation procedure analysis regarding compliance with current regulations. When developing the test plan it is suggested to use the state standards group "Statistical methods of quality control". To reduce the audit and analysis time it is offered to use the samplingmethod. The authors have singled out homogeneous batchs of documents. The structure of links between elements of different parties was modeled on the basis of the oriented tree. The G = (W,R) graph gives full information on the number of documents created in the division and the volume of documents that needs to be considered when planning the audit. The indicators of document quality have been introduced in accordance with the statistical control methods. When analyzing the documentation order by the sampling method, there is implemented a scheme that estimates the probability of "incorrect document" occurrence. The frequency of its occurrence at some sampling in all documents of a certain group is calculated. The article describes the algorithm of documentation procedure analysis.
Conclusions. The sampling method is a well-developed and well-tested construction of the probability theory. The use of statistical methods in documentation procedure analysis allows to reduce the test time and a number of reviewers. The analysis algorithm efficiency increases.
control by quality, document management, optimization, analysis of documents, procedure documentation, modeling links between documents, statistical methods, the analysis algorithm.
1. Federal'nyy zakon «Ob informatsii, informatsionnykh tekhnologiyakh i o zashchite informatsii» ot 27 iyulya 2006 g. № 149-FZ [The Federal law “On information, information technologies and information protection” from 27th July 2006 №149-FZ].
2. Epishin I. G., Repin A. Yu., Fionova L. R. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences].2013,no.3(27),pp.176–188.
3. Fionova L. R. Deloproizvodstvo [Workflow management]. 2012, no. 2, pp. 51–55.
4. Fionova L. R. Deloproizvodstvo [Workflow management]. 2012, no. 1, pp. 75–84.
5. GOST R 7.0.8–2013. Sistema standartov po informatsii, bibliotechnomu i izdatel'skomu delu. Deloproizvodstvo i arkhivnoe delo. Terminy i opredeleniya [vveden v deystvie prikazom Federal'nogo agentstva po tekhnicheskomu regulirovaniyu i metrologii ot
17.10.2013 № 1185-st.] [State Standard R 7.0.8-2013. The system of standards of information, librarianship and publishing. Workflow and archives management. Terms and definitions (brought into effect by the order of the Federal Agency on Technical Regulating and Metrology from 17.10.2013 №1185-st)]. Moscow, 2013.
6. GOST R 6.30–2003. Unifitsirovannye sistemy dokumentatsii. Unifitsirovan-naya sistema organizatsionno-rasporyaditel'noy dokumentatsii. Trebovaniya k oformleniyu dokumentov [Postanovlenie Gosstandarta Rossii ot 03.03.2003 № 65-st.] [State Standard R 6.30-2003. Unified systems of documentation. Unified system of organizationalexecutive documentation. Document format requirements (The decree of the Federal Agency on Technical Regulating and Metrology of Russia from 03.03.2003 №65st)]. Moscow, 2003.
7. Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po razrabotke instruktsiy po deloproizvodstvu v federal'nykh organakh ispolnitel'noy vlasti, utv. Prikazom Rosarkhiva ot 23.12.2009 № 76 [Methodological recommendations on development of instructions on workflow management at federal executive bodies, approved by the order of theFederal Archival Agency from 23.12.2009 №76].
8. Fionova L. R. Deloproizvodstvo [Workflow management]. 2013, no. 1, pp. 22–26.
9. GOST 18321–73. Statisticheskiy kontrol' kachestva. Metody sluchaynogo ot-bora vyborok shtuchnoy produktsii [State Standard 18321-73. Statistical quality control. Methods of random sampling custom-made products]. Moscow, 1973.
10. GOST R 50779.30–95. Statisticheskie metody. Priemochnyy kontrol' kachestva. Obshchie trebovaniya [State Standard R 50779.30-95. Statistical methods. Acceptance quality control. General requirements]. Moscow, 1995.
11. GOST R 50779.50–95. Statisticheskie metody. Kontrol' po kolichestvennomu priznaku. Obshchie trebovaniya [State Standard R 50779.50-95. Statistical methods. Testing by variables. General requirements]. Moscow, 1995.
12. GOST R ISO 2859-1–2007. Statisticheskie metody. Protsedury vyborochnogo kontrolya po al'ternativnomu priznaku. Plany vyborochnogo kontrolya posledovatel'nykh partiy na osnove priemlemogo urovnya kachestva [State Standard R ISO 2859-1-2007. Statistical methods. Sampling by alternatives]. Moscow, 2007.
13. Fionova L. R., Timofeev Yu. A. Sovremennye tekhnologii dokumentooborota v biznese, proizvodstve i upravlenii: sb. st. IX Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Modern technologies of documentation in business, production and management: proceedings of IX International scientific and practical conference]. Penza: Povolzhskiy dom znaniy, 2009, pp. 23–27.
14. Gmurman V. E. Teoriya veroyatnostey i matematicheskaya statistika: ucheb. posobie dlya vuzov [Probability theory and mathematical statistics: tutorial for universities]. 7th ed., ster. Moscow:Vysshaya shkola,2000,479p.